To help keep everyone safe, the following procedures
are in effect until further notice.
- Masks are required for everyone until further notice. This policy will be revisited when case counts drop significantly and may move to an optional policy at some point.
*2 yr. olds in the Sat 9am Parent/Child class are the exception, however the adults participating are required to wear masks.
LOBBY IS CLOSED
- Our lobby waiting area is closed to all visitors.
*The only exception will be for the Petite Princess class for 3 & 4 year olds and the Pee Wee Class for 4 & 5 year old new dancers to the studio where 1 parent/guardian will be permitted to come inside for the first 10 minutes to drop off and then will need to wait nearby in their cars during the first 4-6 weeks of class in order to help new young dancers to feel comfortable and confident in a new setting.
- Parents who need to make an in-person payment via check or cash will need to wait outside until the class has begun, and the lobby is empty before entering.
CURBSIDE DROP OFF AND PICK UP
- Dancers should be dropped off and picked up curbside in front of the studio.
- Parents may form a car lane or can park and walk to the front door while social distancing for drop off and pick up.
- Please do not arrive early to drop off your dancer as parents in the car lane will need to pick up their dancer that is being dismissed from the class prior before the new class can enter. If you arrive early, please park and then wait for your class time to drop off.
- Classes will dismiss 5 minutes early to allow for time to dismiss everyone and disinfect high touch areas in between classes.
- When picking up your dancer, please arrive early so that you are there at the time of dismissal as dancer’s will need to leave promptly.
- Dancers will not be permitted to wait unattended anywhere outside and we do not provide before or aftercare for dancers.
- Parents who are late will be charged a late pick up fee of $10 after the first 5 minutes and $1 for every minute after.
- Parents who are late picking up for the last class of the night will be charged $25 after the first 5 minutes and $1 for every minute after.
- Late pick up fees must be paid at the time of pick up or will be added to your account and will need to be paid prior to the next class.
- Dancers of parents who are consistently late may be dropped from classes. Please be respectful of our staff’s time as they want to go home to their family at the end of the night.
TEMPERATURE CHECKS/HAND SANITIZER
- Upon arrival, a staff member will meet the dancer at the front door and the dancer’s temperature will be checked. Dancers with a temperature over 99.9 will not be allowed to participate.
- Hand Sanitizer will be provided before entering the studio, during class when needed and at dismissal.
- Please make sure to keep your dancer home if not feeling well or if the dancer or a family member has been exposed to the coronavirus or tested positive in the last 10 days.
- If a dancer or a dancer’s immediate family member has tested positive for coronavirus, please notify the studio and follow CDC guidelines for quarantine.
- Dancers who are coughing, congested or showing signs of illness will be moved to a separate area while a parent is called to pick them up. Corona virus symptoms are sometimes similar to the common cold and allergies so unless your dancer has had a negative test with these symptoms they should stay home until they are resolved.
- Dancers who are quarantining may take class via zoom if they are feeling up to it.
- Dancers will have individual dance spaces that they will need to remain within while dancing.
- Some adjustments to our classes have been made with social distancing in mind.
- If the ballet barre is used, dancers will be socially distanced, they will receive hand sanitizer before and after using it and the barres will be wiped down at the end of class.
- When dancers need to move outside of their box, instructors will give directions in how to move around while keeping social distancing in place.
- In order to provide our full experience in the younger classes that usually use props – Dancers in the Petite Princess and Frolicking Fairies classes will be required to purchase the Princess or Fairy Prop kit ($20).
- These kits are FREE if registered by 8/30.This will ensure each dancer has their own individual props to safely use.
1306 SW 160th Ave * Sunrise/Weston FL* 33326 954-217-9778
Serving Weston, Sunrise, Davie, Plantation, Cooper City and surrounding areas