Does your dancer want to take more than one class but your schedule is too busy to fit in 2 hours or 2 different days?
The Classy Sassy Combo Class is your answer!
Convenient same day schedules provide dancers with the opportunity to continue studying multiple disciplines even if their families have packed schedules.
Choose Classy Sassy Transition or Classy Sassy Combo
Classy Sassy transition classes are 1.25 hours and still give the dancer the opportunity to experience ballet, jazz/hiphop and tap all on the same day easing them into a longer classes but still only perform one dance at the end of the year recital.
Classy Sassy Combo classes are 1.5 hours and focus on just 2 genres. The dancers perform 2 dances in the recital just like if they were taking 2 separate classes.
Classy Sassy Transition Balletl/Jazz-HipHop & Tap
- Ages 6.5-9 by Sept 1 Wed 6:15-7:30
Classy Sassy Combo Jazz/HipHop & Tap
- Ages 9-13 LEVEL III/IV Wed 4:45-6:15 pm
(previous dance experience required)
- Any color leotard
- Skirt or tutu optional
- Leggings or Legging Shorts optional
- Tights or socks are a must
- Ballet shoes (Transition Class only)
- Tap shoes any color with velcro or buckle (no ties)
- Jazz Shoes any color PULL ON NO TIES
- Classes begin the week of August 23
- Email is the primary source of communication. Please make sure to check it daily for any important information
- The registration fee of $40 and 1st tuition installment is due to secure your dancer's space.
- Tuition is based on a season of at least 36 classes and broken into 10 equal installments.
- The first is due at registration in Aug and each remaining installment is due on the 7th of each month beginning in Sept and ending in May.
1306 SW 160th Ave * Sunrise/Weston FL* 33326 954-217-9778
Serving Weston, Sunrise, Davie, Plantation, Cooper City and surrounding areas