Princess, Unicorns and other interesting character themes are used together with fun music and a variety of props. Dancers learn basic pre-ballet and pre-tap skills and terminology while learning classroom etiquette like taking turns and having patience. This exciting class was designed by owner and former preschool teacher, Leigh Happel, specifically with the emotional and developmental needs of the preschooler in mind. A warm non competitive environment helps to foster a love for dance early on, while developing confidence, building self esteem and making new friends. Dress up weeks, dancing with a stuffed toy from home, a coronation ceremony and a performance at the end of the season are just some of the activities dancers can look forward to.
*This class is for fully potty trained dancers
FREE Princess Prop Kit when you register by
8/31! Extended to 9/30!
Crown * Wand * Scarf * Maracas * Carrier
Ages 3-4 by Sept 1
Ages 3 & 4 by Sept 1
- Princess Prop Kit ($20) Free when you register by Aug 15
- Any color leotard
- Skirt or tutu optional
- Tights or socks are a must
- Ballet shoes
- Tap shoes any color with velcro or buckle (no ties)
- Classes begin the week of August 23
- Email is the primary source of communication. Please make sure to check it daily for any important information
- The registration fee of $40 and 1st tuition installment is due to secure your dancer's space.
- Tuition is based on a season of at least 36 classes and broken into 10 equal installments.
- The first is due at registration in Aug and each remaining installment is due on the 7th of each month beginning in Sept and ending in May.
1306 SW 160th Ave * Sunrise/Weston FL* 33326 954-217-9778
Serving Weston, Sunrise, Davie, Plantation, Cooper City and surrounding areas